Wednesday 1 February 2012

Setting myself targets

I've added dates on my google calendar to meet with my supervisor as I found it useful discussing my ideas and getting feedback. Also taking notes and keeping a record of the things I will need to do meant that I was able to get the most out of my tutorials.



I did struggle to stick to the previous timeline I set for myself on google calendar, so now I decided it may help if I set a few deadlines at a time. Im hoping I'll be able to use the limited time I have left effectively, by setting myself targets on google calendar (eg completing the introduction of the report by sunday), to complete the report plus the presentation on time. I also want to make sure I have enough time to make final adjustments on the report with my supervisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment