Tuesday 28 February 2012

Successes and Failures

Successes:
- Using my time effectively by taking notes and recording the things I need to do for my project when speaking with my supervisor.
- Being able to find lots of relevant information about Parkinson's from a variety of sources
- Although I failed to keep up to date with my calendar deadlines I rescheduled my project in a different way that was easier to follow.
- Even though I was unsure about the structure of my report I kept on asking my supervisor until I understood.
- Keeping a record of all the information I find on my blog in 'bibliography' so it was easier to find information when writing my report and referencing at the end.
- Being organised with the information I found by saving them on a separate document for later use on my report.
- Learned lots about the brain and ended up knowing parts of the brain before it was taught in my biology lesson, so it helped with my studies. I also gained lots of knowledge about Parkinson's disease, understanding its characteristics to what happens in the brain and the treatments available. 


Failures:
- Indecisive about my focus point which prevented me from starting my report much earlier.
- Not following my plan on google calendar at the start
- Spending too much time researching rather than starting to write up my report
-
-

1 comment:

  1. My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at 54.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle,but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete