Monday 16 January 2012

Changed my essay focus...(Last time)

After speaking with my supervisor I decided to write about one neurodegenerative disease, Parkinson's , since I was able to find more about this disease than the others. I realised that I had to have some sort of an argument when I looked at the report criteria with my supervisor. My original idea was just a prognosis on the 3 diseases so I decided  Im going to focus on treatments and potential medication that researchers have found from testing and analysing the characteristics of Parkinson's. Finally conclude on which potential drug is the most effective and why.  I was also going to write about, huntington's and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, but they are all similar in their symptoms and treatments also it'll be much harder to write about 2 more diseases with the limited words were allowed for this report.

No comments:

Post a Comment